Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude is like that single ray of warm sunshine busting through after a whole day of rain….and it makes all that freshly showered world around us look so picture-perfect.
(Showers also make feathered beings look especially adorable, which of course is covered in detail in Pearl’s signature style enterprise, Wet Bird Couture.)
Best of all, gratitude makes you feel like you are covered in soft, warm, fetching feathers – on the inside where only you can see.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Being so cute and feathery.
- Neck feather scratches.
- New feathers!
- How his mommy always gives him the best portions of everything.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Her healthy, happy bird.
- When molting season is over (and before it starts again).
- Waking up to Pearl’s cute face every morning!
- Any activity that can be done “with bird.”
Want to share yours and your feathers’ gratefuls here? Just post them in the Comments section below! 🙂
Shannon & Pearl