Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude is like waffles – it is so delicious, so filling, so nourishing – and the gratitude you feel makes you look even cuter while ingesting it.
Best of all, since your personal Small Chef always makes lots of waffles in each batch, you have something to feel grateful for each and every day!
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Having a personal Small Chef who knows all his favorite foods.
- Being born really cute and feathery.
- Oh, and waffles (if you’re really grateful for something you can say it twice).
Shannon is grateful for...
- Her awesome parents (and Pearl’s awesome grandparents).
- Her mom’s cooking skills….which she clearly didn’t inherit.
- Waffles. They are so very delicious.
- Sharing flock brunches with her whole interspecies flock.
Want to share yours and your feathers’ gratefuls here? Just post them in the Comments section below! 🙂
Shannon & Pearl