Every day offers another chance to feel grateful. Thank goodness!
Gratitude is like taking a restful nap right in the middle of an action-packed day.
You start feeling so grumpy, so wired, so tired, so frustrated….but then look, there is your comfy couch and maybe you will just rest your eyes for a tiny second….
When you wake up, all that grumpy-wired-tired-frustration stuff is gone, and in its place….peace. Gratitude. And (if you are Pearl) a stable, trustworthy perch on the Tall Tree that is yours for as long as you want it.
As part of our New Year’s intentions, Pearl and his mommy have decided to share a weekly “gratefuls” list here each Tuesday.
Please join us if you like! 🙂
Pearl is grateful for....
- Such a wide selection of comfy perches.
- MommyGuards and GrandparentGuards.
- How cute and pretty he looks when going to sleep and waking up from a nap.
Shannon is grateful for...
- Parents who love Pearl so much.
- Anything that eases stress.
- Naps (they just get better as you get older).
Want to share yours and your feathers’ gratefuls here? Just post them in the Comments section below! 🙂
Shannon & Pearl